New Student Enrollment
New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Burnet Consolidated Independent School District! This is where you will begin the process of enrolling your child. If this is your first time enrolling in BCISD or you have withdrawn previously from BCISD and wish to re-enroll as a new student please click the NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT at the bottom of the page.
|Burnet High School||Jennifer Roberie||[email protected]||512-756-6193|
|Burnet Middle School||Gabriela Burdell||[email protected]||512-756-6182|
|Quest High School||Shannan Thurman||[email protected]||512-756-6747|
|RJ Richey Elementary||Rena Suter||[email protected]||512-756-2609|
|Shady Grove Elementary||Skeeter DeLeon||[email protected]||512-756-2126|
|Bertram Elementary||Bivian Garza||[email protected]||512-355-2111|
Once you complete the online enrollment you will need to finalize the enrollment process in person at a later date. The campus will contact you in July to set up an appointment and complete the process. When you visit your child’s campus please provide the following:
- Current proof of residency
- Current immunization records
- Certified copy of your child’s birth certificate or another form of legal identification (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1)
- Social Security card
Proof of Residency Information Required
- Current utility bill showing name, current address and date
- Rental agreement or lease (if applicable)
- If the student is living with a parent in another person's residence and therefore cannot provide proof of residency in the parent's name, the parent and owner of the residence will need to complete a Residency Affidavit Form available at the Burnet CISD Central Office (208 E. Brier Street). Both parties will need to provide a form of identification and the owner of the residence must provide proof of residency document mentioned above.
Immunization and Enrollment
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and students from out of state must present an up-to-date immunization record before the student is allowed to attend.
- Students who transfer from another Texas public school may provisionally enroll and have 30 days to provide a current shot record to the school. After 30 days the student may not attend without up-to-date immunizations or documentation that shows progression towards receiving required immunizations.
- The 30 day rule also applies to homeless students.
- With the exception of transfers students or homeless students, all students must present current immunization records to attend school.
- Child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1 and a resident of Burnet CISD
- Meet immunization requirements
- And meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language, or
- Child is economically disadvantaged and is eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program, or
- Child is homeless, or
- Child is or ever has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing, or
- Child of active duty member of armed forces, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, or child of an armed forces member injured, killed or missing in action while on active duty, or
- Child of person eligible for the Star of Texas Award.
To begin the enrollment process choose one of the following options:
- If you currently have a student within your family enrolled in the district click Skyward Family Access to log in to your account Select New Student Enrollment from the home icon drop-down and then select the New Student Registration box for the appropriate school year.
- If your family has never been in the district or you have withdrawn previously from BCISD and wish to re-enroll as a new student, click this link to begin: New Student Enrollment.