For Staff

Complaint Form
Even after initiating the formal complaint process, students, parents, employees, and community members are encouraged to seek informal resolution of their concerns. A formal complaint may be withdrawn at any time.  You may also contact Michele Gilmore, Director of Human Resources and Administrative Services, at any time to discuss a concern you may have at [email protected] or (512) 756-2124.

Neither the Board nor any District employee shall unlawfully retaliate against anyone for bringing a concern or complaint forward.