The YMCA of the Highland Lakes is the official provider of the District’s afterschool program.
The YMCA afterschool program for the 2019-2020 school year includes several benefits as outlined below:
- 5 Days a Week Program from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Programs Located at Bertram Elementary, Shady Grove Elementary and RJ Richey Elementary
- Early Release Day Coverage
- Teacher In-Service Day Coverage
- State Licensed Program
- CCS Application Assistance
- Financial assistance offered through the YMCA for families that qualify
- Local Program Director
- The cost of the program is $100 per student, per month for 2019-2020 with a planned fee increase to $120 a month in 2020-2021
If you have questions, please contact Becca McCrocklin at the YMCA of the Highland Lakes at email@example.com
or at 512-756-6180.