The YMCA of the Highland Lakes is the official provider of the District’s afterschool program.
The YMCA afterschool program for the 2020-2021 school year includes several benefits as outlined below:
- 5 Days a Week Program from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Programs Located at Bertram Elementary, Shady Grove Elementary and RJ Richey Elementary
- Early Release Day Coverage
- Teacher In-Service Day Coverage
- State Licensed Program
- CCS Application Assistance
- Financial assistance offered through the YMCA for families that qualify
- Local Program Director
- The cost of the program is $120 per student, per month for 2020-2021.
COVID-19 information related to campus YMCA afterschool program can be found on the YMCA website, or by calling the number below.
If you have questions, please contact Becca McCrocklin at the YMCA of the Highland Lakes at email@example.com
or at 512-756-6180.