YMCA Afterschool Program
The YMCA of the Highland Lakes is the official provider of the District’s afterschool program.
The YMCA after school program for the 2022-2023 school year includes several benefits as outlined below:
- 5 Days a Week Program from 3:15-6:00 p.m.
- Programs Located at Bertram Elementary, Shady Grove Elementary, and RJ Richey Elementary
- Early Release Day Coverage
- Teacher In-Service Day Coverage
- State Licensed Program
- CCS Application Assistance
- Financial assistance is offered through the YMCA for families that qualify
- Local Program Director
- The cost of the program is $160 per student, per month for 2022-2023 with a one-time $25 registration fee.
Registration & Schedules - https://ymcagwc.org/afterschool-schedules/
COVID-19 information related to the campus YMCA afterschool program can be found on the YMCA website, or by calling the number below.
If you have questions, please contact Becca McCrocklin at the YMCA of the Highland Lakes at [email protected] or at 512-756-6180.