YMCA Afterschool Program
The YMCA of the Highland Lakes is the official provider of the District’s after-school program.
The YMCA after-school program includes several benefits as outlined below:
- 5 Days a Week Program from 3:15-6:00 p.m.
- Programs Located at Bertram Elementary, Shady Grove Elementary, and RJ Richey Elementary
- Early Release Day Coverage
- Teacher In-Service Day Coverage
- State Licensed Program
- CCS Application Assistance
- Financial assistance is offered through the YMCA for families that qualify
- Local Program Director
The cost of the program will be $160 per student, per month, with a one-time $25 registration fee.
Registration & Schedules - https://ymcagwc.org/afterschool-schedules/
COVID-19 information related to the campus YMCA afterschool program can be found on the YMCA website, or by calling the number below.
If you have questions, please contact Helen Duncum at the YMCA of the Highland Lakes at [email protected] or at 512-756-6180.