Here are the questions the SPH Leaders asked of the Freshmen:
- What’s your favorite class?
- What problems have you encountered since school began?
- What can improve your learning experience?
- What’s been your favorite part of the year so far?
- What stereotypes about high school that you thought were going to happen didn’t?
- What one goal do you hope to accomplish this year? (Lead into hands)
- Do you let the little things get in the way of the big things?
- What’s your proudest accomplishment?
- What teacher has been your biggest role model? And why?
- Have you chosen your pathway for school? What is it and why?
When the leaders got to question 6, they had the freshmen write goal(s) for the school year on paper hands. Some really great goals were set for the year. This is just one more example of how BHS is Crafting the Future on their campus.